Natural Elements Hand Wash Sample 5ml
Rich in anti-viral properties and bursting with antioxidants vitamins and protein, our Hand Wash Sample is gentle enough for everyday use on even the most sensitive skin.
Out of stock
What it is:
Test-before-you-invest with this Hand Wash Sample from our Natural Elements range, blended with botanical actives rich in anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties for all round protection.
The silky gel texture lathers with ease, enriching the anti-bacterial properties of Tea Tree to deep cleanse without stripping the skin, as Lavender and Patchouli complement the blend to protect and repair, leaving hard-working hands feeling clean, soft and protected.
Tea Tree: Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
Lavender: Antiseptic and anti-microbial properties – aroma relaxes, de-stresses and enhances mood
Patchouli: Nourishes the skin whilst repairing and healing
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Rich in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
- Leaves hands feeling clean, soft and protected
- 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
Suitable for all skin types including hyper-sensitive.
Sample sizes are designed for 1-2 applications only, you should see some immediate benefit, but best results are achieved when the products are used over time.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Compant
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Apply to hands and lather with water before washing off.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodum Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Ethyhexylglycerine, Naturally occurring allergens Linalool,Limonenel.