Natural Elements Orange & Ylang Ylang Conditioner
£9.99 – £31.99
Treat your hair to this Orange & Ylang Ylang Conditioner, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to nourish and protect normal to dry hair.
What it is:
Treat your hair to this Orange & Ylang Ylang Conditioner from our Natural Elements range, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to nourish and protect your hair.
The advanced detangling blend combines Vitamins C, E with Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids that help mimic the composition of keratin, providing strength, elasticity and shine with antioxidant benefits.
Jojoba: Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, nourishes hair and follicles
Orange: Rich in Vitamin C a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory to benefit skin and hair
Ylang Ylang: Balances oil production and stimulates hair growth
Tea Tree: Helps with dandruff and itchy scalps because the oil contains moisturising benefits in addition to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties
Seaweed: Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids – comprised of Keratin, a protein which gives hair strength, improves blood supply to the root of the hair and encourages growth
- Restores elasticity and moisture
- Stimulates healthy hair growth
- Great for coloured or African Caribbean hair types
Suitable for normal to dry hair
Massage gently into wet hair, for best results leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens, no alcohol and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
300ml, 2x 300ml, 4x 300ml
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Massage gently into wet hair. For best results leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse throughly.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl alcohol, Rapeseed (Brassica Campestris) Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis),Panthenol, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Seaweed (Ascophyllum Nodosum) Cetrimonium chloride, Tocopherol, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.