Natural Elements Seaweed & Lime Conditioner
£9.99 – £31.99
Treat your hair to this Seaweed & Lime Conditioner, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to balance oily, dull or lifeless hair.
What it is:
Treat your hair to this Seaweed & Lime Conditioner from our Natural Elements range, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to balance oily, dull or lifeless hair.
The blend combines Seaweed and Lime with Ylang Ylang, Lemon and Tea Tree, rich in Vitamin C and Keratin proteins to help strengthen and restructure hair at cellular level.
Seaweed: Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids – comprised of Keratin, a protein which gives hair strength, improves blood supply to the root of the hair and encourages growth
Lime: Rich in Vitamin C, promotes hair growth, rids scalps of excess oil and imparts shine
Ylang Ylang: Prevents hair loss, treats scalp dryness and strengthens hair
Lemon: Rich in Vitamin C, balances the scalps PH, strengthens hair follicles, improves shine and manageability
Tea Tree: Helps unclog hair follicles, nourish roots and keep scalps free from infection
- Balances oily, dry or lifeless hair
- Improves shine and elasticity
- Reconstructs hair at cellular level
- Detangles and encourages growth
Suitable for oily to normal hair
Massage our Seaweed & Lime Conditioner gently into wet hair, for best results leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens, no alcohol and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
300ml, 2x 300ml, 4x 300ml
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Massage gently into wet hair. For best results leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse throughly.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl alcohol, Rapeseed (Brassica Campestris) Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Lemon (Citrus limon), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Cetrimonium chloride, Tocopherol, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene. Citral.