Natural Elements Geranium & Lavender Conditioner
£9.99 – £31.99
Treat your hair to this Geranium & Lavender Conditioner, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to reconstruct dry and damaged hair.
What it is:
Treat your hair to this Geranium & Lavender Conditioner from our Natural Elements range, rich in antioxidant flavonoids to reconstruct dry and damaged hair.
The blend of Lavender, Geranium and Tea Tree, rich in Vitamins A and E work to restructure hair at cellular level, locking in nutrients which strengthen the hair shaft, prevent breakage, split ends and even hair loss.
Lavender: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E – promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss
Geranium Strengthens hair follicles, reduces dryness and promotes silky soft, shiny hair
Tea Tree Helps unclog hair follicles, nourish roots and keep scalps free from infection
- Restructures dry and damaged hair
- Prevents breakage
- Strengthens the hair shaft
- Promote silky soft, shiny hair
Suitable for dry and damaged hair.
Massage gently into wet hair, for best results leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens, no alcohol and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
300ml, 2 x 300ml, 4 x 300ml
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Massage gently into wet hair. For best results leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse throughly.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl alcohol, Rapeseed (Brassica Campestris) Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Cetrimonium chloride, Tocopherol, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Anthocyanins. Naturally occurring allergens: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.