Natural Elements Hydrating Facial Oil Sample 2.5ml wet oil so super hydrating . Also max UVA protection [no essential oils] extra sensitive
Formulated to help soothe and re-balance your complexion our Sensitive Facial Oil Sample will hydrate, whilst gently addressing any areas of concern.
What it is: Try-before-you-buy with this Sensitive Facial Oil Sample from our Natural Elements range, to help soothe, hydrate and re-balance, whilst gently addressing the individual needs of your complexion.
The indulgent, fragrance-free elixir absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply, to instantly bring relief from sensitivity and irritation, as powerful antioxidants optimise cellular function to provide superior anti-ageing protection. Infused within an aromatic blend of super-nourishing Avocado, alongside Peach, (rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA) and Grapeseed, which triggers fibroblasts to produce collagen and important connective tissues for noticeable skin plumping, resulting in an incredibly youthful appearance.
This blend works in harmony with the skins own natural sun protection, (melanin) to protect against UVA damage.
Avocado: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D, E , and fatty acids, provides the skin with emollients that can hydrate, nourish and regenerate the epidermis or the outer skin layer
Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA to promote cell regeneration whilst encouraging suppleness and elasticity
Grapeseed: Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, tightens and moisturises
- Rich in Vitamin E and unadulterated vital oils with superior anti-ageing properties
- Allergen free. Provides instant relief from sensitivity and irritation
- Soothes, hydrates and re-balances your complexion
- Works in harmony with the skins own natural sun protection, (melanin) to protect against UVA damage
Suitable for all skin types but most beneficial to those with sensitive skin which flushes easily and is prone to becoming red, irritated and dehydrated.
Note: Sample sizes are designed for 1-2 applications only, you should see some immediate benefit, but best results are achieved when the products are used over time.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Allergen free
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Apply a small amount (1 pump) to damp skin. Start at the neck using small upward circular movements, combining with the blending cream to lock-in the nutrients and matt the complexion, providing a perfect base for makeup!
Ingredients: Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Peach (Prunus persica), Jojoba