Natural Elements Hydrating Facial Oil 50ml wet oil so super hydrating . Also max UVA protection [no essential oils] extra sensitive
Suitable for all skin types, but most beneficial to those with sensitive skin which flushes easily and is prone to becoming red, irritated and dehydrated – allergen free.
What it is: An Hydrating Facial Oil from our Natural Elements range, to help soothe, hydrate and re-balance, whilst gently addressing the individual needs of your complexion.
The indulgent, fragrance free elixir absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply, to instantly bring relief from sensitivity and irritation, as powerful antioxidants optimise cellular function to provide superior anti-ageing protection. Infused within an aromatic blend of Jojoba, alongside Peach, (rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA) and Grapeseed, which triggers fibroblasts to produce collagen and important connective tissues for noticeable skin plumping, resulting in an incredibly youthful appearance.
This blend works in harmony with the skins own natural sun protection, (melanin) to protect against UVA damage. Read more here.
Jojoba: Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids and antioxidants
Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA to promote cell regeneration whilst encouraging suppleness and elasticity
Grapeseed: Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, tightens and moisturises
- Provides instant relief from sensitivity and irritation
- Soothes, hydrates and re-balances your complexion
- Strengthens your skin’s natural barrier and supports cell renewal
- Works in harmony with the skins own natural sun protection, (melanin) to protect against UVA damage
Suitable for all skin types but most beneficial to those with sensitive skin which flushes easily and is prone to becoming red, irritated and dehydrated.
Tip: Our Hydrating Facial Oil can be used to remove waterproof mascara – will condition and strengthen eyelashes whilst combatting fine lines around the eye area (just make sure you patch test the area first) and use sparingly on a cotton pad.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Allergen free
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Apply a small amount (1 pump) to damp skin. Start at the neck using small upward circular movements, combining with the blending cream to lock-in the nutrients and matt the complexion, providing a perfect base for makeup!
Ingredients: Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Peach (Prunus persica), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis).