Natural Elements Hand Wash Sample 5ml
Rich in anti-viral properties and bursting with antioxidants vitamins and protein, our Hand Wash Sample is gentle enough for everyday use on even the most sensitive skin.
What it is:
Test-before-you-invest with this Hand Wash Sample from our Natural Elements range, blended with botanical actives rich in anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties for all round protection.
The silky gel texture lathers with ease, enriching the anti-bacterial properties of Tea Tree to deep cleanse without stripping the skin, as Lavender and Patchouli complement the blend to protect and repair, leaving hard-working hands feeling clean, soft and protected.
Tea Tree: Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
Lavender: Antiseptic and anti-microbial properties – aroma relaxes, de-stresses and enhances mood
Patchouli: Nourishes the skin whilst repairing and healing
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Rich in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
- Leaves hands feeling clean, soft and protected
- 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
Suitable for all skin types including hyper-sensitive.
Sample sizes are designed for 1-2 applications only, you should see some immediate benefit, but best results are achieved when the products are used over time.
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Compant
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
How to use / Ingredients
How to use: Apply to hands and lather with water before washing off.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodum Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Ethyhexylglycerine, Naturally occurring allergens Linalool,Limonenel.