Facial oils, Creams & Gel
Why should you use a facial oil?
Our oils are super rich in omegas and vitamins with 100% antioxidants.
They deliver into the skin tremendous benefits like protection from all free radicals... this is what ages the skin faster than anything else and causes fine lines around the eyes, mouth, neck and hands areas.
Natural oils boost the protective film on the skins surface which keeps skin supple
Stops the damage to collagen from UVA light which is also now known to be the
major cause of skin cancer & which spf's hardly if at all protect you from
Our delivery system (ie the ten years younger kits) of applying a oil then a cream on top puts the oil into not onto the skin this gives a matt finishes
What do you get in natural oils
- 1. Rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) guarding against moisture loss.
- 2. Full of proteins, minerals, beta carotene and Vitamin E, aids skin regeneration helping to slow the signs of ageing.
- 3. (Vitamin A - Retinol) Rejuvenates and nourishes the complexion...
- 4. They have high levels of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), which helps to strengthen the skins supporting collagen fibers also an excellent skin moisturiser for dry skin.
- 5. Vitamins, minerals and proteins. Extremely good at keeping the skin supple.
- 6. Tissue regeneration whilst helping to reduce ‘age’ pigmentation spots. They makes an excellent skin softener.
The essential oils in them also have the power to bring order to cells and tissue, dispelling bacteria, infection and stimulating repair.
It’s important to use pure, high-quality unadulurated therputicall oils especially near the face Note: all products are without any nut oils
Natural oils heal where as synthetic ones don't this is what organic originally meant
(Creams are not as effective as oils)
WANT TO KNOW WHY WE AGE ? CLICK HERE www.essentially-yours.co.uk/index.php
Showing results 1 - 8 of 8
NEW ! Blending Facial Cream (Moisturiser)
Size: 30ml bottle
£14.99 inc. VAT